PROFICIENT W695s 6.5" IN-WALL KEVLAR SPEAKERS - PAIR
Here's the best 6½-inch single-woofer in-wall we've ever offered. The W695s has a Kevlar-cone woofer for ultra-deep bass power and low distortion, and a pivoting aluminum-dome tweeter for clear, extended treble. High sensitivity means that even a low-powered amplifier can get the W695s really cranking!
Kevlar fiber can't stretch, which is why it reduces distortion in a speaker and why we chose it for the W695s's woofer cone. The W695s's 6½-inch Kevlar woofer puts out incredible bass down to 32 Hz, which is lower even than some subwoofers can play! A cast magnesium basket provides a super-stiff frame for the powerful woofer.
The W695s's 1-inch aluminum-dome reproduces high frequencies with clarity and power, and it also pivots so you can direct the sound where you need it. Boost switches for bass and treble provide an extra +3 dB kick when it's needed. With 92 dB sensitivity and 150-watt power handling, the W695s works great with amplifiers of any power rating. Includes Thin-Bezel Grilles held by Neo Magnets.
- 6½" Kevlar® Woofers
- Cast Magnesium Woofer Baskets
- 1" Pivoting Aluminum Dome Tweeters
- +3db Bass & Treble Contour Switches
- Power Handling: 150 Watts
- Frequency Response: 32Hz - 22kHz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 92dB 1W/1m
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 12¼" x 8-3/16" x 3-3/16"
- Wall Cut Out (H x W): 10-7/8" x 6¾"
- Replaces W692 Inwall Speakers
- Includes Thin-Bezel Grilles held by Neo Magnets