VIM Activation for Land Rover Vehicles w/ Touchscreen Navigation Systems
The CRUX VIMLR-88 is an interface that activates the Video in-motion features in Land Rover vehicles that are equipped with Touchscreen Navigation Systems - Versions 1 and 2. Allows fixed menus & aftermarket safety devices to function with the factory-installed navigation system (e.g. safety vision rear-view cameras*).
- Retains functionality of Factory-installed Navigation System for passenger access at anytime
- Allows onscreen access to Factory Bluetooth Keypad*
- Allows for Navigation Destination Address Entry at anytime*
- Allows for activation of video signal from aftermarket front or rear-view camera** ONLY – FOR FACTORY RADIOS THAT HAVE A VIDEO PORT
- Designed for OEM equipment only
- Plug & Play Installation
Product Liability Disclaimer: This unit must not be used by the driver for watching moving pictures while driving/operating the vehicle, which is also prohibited by law in many States and localities. CRUX Interfacing Solutions and its distributors/dealers shall not be held liable for any consequential, incidental and contingent damages arising from misuse, but not limited to material damage or personal injury resulting, directly or indirectly due to any unauthorized usage of this product.
End User Agreement : End user agrees to utilize this product in accordance with the above mentioned stipulations and in compliance with all Local, State and Federal laws. End user also agrees and understands that this product is intended for off-road use and passenger use only. If user does not agree with any of the above safety warnings, end-user shall be legally bound to immediately discontinue use and return this product to place of purchase.