CRUX (VIMGM-94) VIM ACTIVATION FOR GENERAL MOTORS LAN 29-BIT VEHICLES
The CRUX VIMGM-94 is an interface that enables Video in-motion features in General Motors LAN 29-Bit vehicles. Allows access to fixed menus and enables passenger access to navigation system at any time.
- Retains functionality of Factory-installed Navigation System for passenger access at anytime
- Allows onscreen access to Factory Bluetooth Keypad*
- Allows for Navigation Destination Address Entry at anytime*
- Designed for OEM equipment only
Product Liability Disclaimer : This unit must not be used by the driver for watching moving pictures while driving/operating the vehicle, which is also prohibited by law in many States and localities. CRUX Interfacing Solutions and ADC Mobile shall not be held liable for any consequential, incidental and contingent damages arising from misuse, but not limited to material damage or personal injury resulting, directly or indirectly due to any unauthorized usage of this product.
End User Agreement : End user agrees to utilize this product in accordance with the above mentioned stipulations and in compliance with all Local, State and Federal laws. End user also agrees and understands that this product is intended for off-road use and passenger use only. If user does not agree with any of the above safety warnings, end-user shall be legally bound to immediately discontinue use and return this product to place of purchase.
- *Subject to capability of Factory-installed Navigation System.
- **Interface does not have a video input.
Note: You must agree to disclaimer at checkout in order to purchase this product.