PAC (VCI-GM2) GM NAVIGATION BACKUP CAMERA INTERFACE
- The same as VCI-GM1 but for GM Navigation radios with touch screen. Note: Will only work for Delphi made radios. It will not work for Denso made radios which includes the new Corvettes and XLR with Navigation radio.
- For GM Navigation Vehicles WITH Touchscreen Control
- Special Interface Ribbon cable Included, No Splicing!
- Converts the composite video source of a back-up camera to separate R,G,B and sync wire signals
- Built in switcher. The device will switch between original video source (navigation video source) or the external video back-up camera
- Brightness controls
- R,G,B and Sync bare wire inputs. R,G,B, and Sync bare wire outputs
- Universal interface for vehicles with no Plug and Play solutions. Cutting and splicing will be required
- Can be hidden in many places, including behind radios in most vehicles
- Two Video Inputs
- Video 1: Toggle Switch Control
- Video 2: Reverse light trigger input
- Dimensions: 3.75" L x 3" W x 3.19" H