PAC (VCI-GM1) GM VIDEO BACK UP CAMERA INTERFACE FOR GM VEHICLES WITH FACTORY NAVIGATION BUT NO TOUCHSCREEN CONTROL
- GM Video Back Up Camera Interface for GM Vehicles with factory navigation but no touchscreen control
- The VCI-GM1 comes with a VCI-X with a special interface ribbon cable.
- Converts GM SUV radios with factory Navigation (built into the radio), to a Video Backup Camera Monitor.
- Takes a few minutes to convert GM radios with built in Navigation to a back-up video monitor.
- Great for lease vehicles. Quickly convert radio back to OEM specifications within minutes.
- No soldering or tools needed to modify radio. Replace factory ribbon cable with VCI-X's ribbon cable and you are done! Revert back to stock quickly for lease returns!
- Great for customers with SUV's that keep backing into lowered Honda's
- Special Interface Ribbon cable Included, No Splicing!
- Converts the composite video source of a back-up camera to separate R,G,B and sync wire signals
- Built in switcher. The device will switch between original video source (navigation video source) or the external video back-up camera
- Brightness controls
- R,G,B and Sync bare wire inputs. R,G,B, and Sync bare wire outputs
- Universal interface for vehicles with no Plug and Play solutions. Cutting and splicing will be required
- Can be hidden in many places, including behind radios in most vehicles
- Two Video Inputs
- Video 1: Toggle Switch Control
- Video 2: Reverse light trigger input
- Dimensions: 3.75" L x 3" W x 3.19" H