CRUX (SWRTY-61S) RADIO REPLACEMENT W/ SWC RETENTION FOR SELECT TOYOTA VEHICLES 2003-UP
The CRUX SWRTY-61S is a radio replacement interface for select Toyota vehicles. It facilitates the integration of an after-market radio to enable retention of certain factory features when replacing a factory-installed radio and is also pre-programmed for retention of steering wheel controls.
- Retains factory features in select Toyota vehicles while functioning with an aftermarket radio.
- Pre-programmed to retain factory Steering Wheel Controls.
- iPhone Voice Recognition (VR) feature from SWC on select Kenwood, Pioneer, Alpine and JVC radios.
- Supports BT-HF/A2DP/AVRCP profile on select aftermarket radio models.
- Supports Pick Up/End Call, Pick up and Toggle between 1st and 2nd incoming call, AVRCP Track, Seek.
- Retains factory AUX Input.
- EIA color coded wiring for easy installation.
- This unit Does Not retain factory JBL amplifer if your vehicle is equipped with factory JBL amplifier please select SWRTY-61J