CRUX (SWRTY-61J) RADIO REPLACEMENT W/ SWC & JBL AMP RETENTION FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS VEHICLES 2003-UP
The CRUX SWRTY-61J is a radio replacement interface for select Lexus and Toyota vehicles. It facilitates the integration of an after-market radio to enable retention of certain factory features when replacing a factory-installed radio. It retains factory installed JBL Amplifiers and is also pre-programmed for retention of steering wheel controls.
- Retains factory features in select Lexus and Toyota vehicles with JBL Harman-Becker Digital-Synthesis Amplifier, including JBL (Pioneer-made) amplifiers while functioning with an aftermarket radio.
- Pre-programmed to retain factory Steering Wheel Controls.
- iPhone Voice Recognition (VR) feature from SWC on select Kenwood, Pioneer, Alpine and JVC radios.
- Variable audio gain adjustment to level match the aftermarket radio and factory amplifier.
- Retains OEM 3.5mm Auxiliary Audio Input.
- Supports BT-HF/A2DP/AVRCP profile on select aftermarket radio models.
- Supports Pick Up/End Call, Pick up and Toggle between 1st and 2nd incoming call, AVRCP Track, Seek.
- EIA color coded wiring for easy installation.
- Retains Factory Backup Camera with included RVC retention harness
- This unit retains factory JBL amplifer if your vehicle is not equipped with factory JBL amplifier please select SWRTY-61S