Radio Replacement w/ SWC Retention for Select Mazda Vehicles 2002-Up
The CRUX SWRMZ-64C is a radio replacement interface for select Mazda vehicles. It facilitates the integration of an after-market radio to enable retention of certain factory features when replacing a factory-installed radio and is also pre-programmed for retention of steering wheel controls.
- Retains select factory features while functioning with an aftermarket radio
- Pre-programmed to retain Steering Wheel Controls
- Retains factory Bluetooth steering wheel control buttons (if equipped).
- Supports vehicles with analog Bose® audio systems.
- EIA color coded wiring for easy installations.