CRUX (SWRGM-48) RADIO REPLACEMENT W/ SWC RETENTION FOR SELECT GM CLASS II VEHICLES
The CRUX SWRGM-48 is a premium interface for select General Motors Class II Vehicles. It facilitates the integration of an after-market radio to fully retain factory features in GM Class II Data bus vehicles for Bose Amplified and Non-Amplified Systems. This enhanced interface is also pre-programmed for retention of steering wheel controls.
- Retains factory features in select GM Class II Data Bus vehicles while functioning with an aftermarket radio.
- Pre-programmed to retain factory Steering Wheel Controls.
- Voice Recognition Command from factory SWC.
- Supports Bose, non-Bose and Y-91 audio systems.
- Retains chime functions.
- Built-in chime volume adjustment.
- EIA color coded wiring for easy installation.
- This product Does Not retain Onstar. Please select SOOGM-15 to retain all factory features and OnStar
- This product Does Not include a dash kit. Please select DKGM48D or DKGM-48S to have SWRGM-48 and a single din dash kit or double din dash kit