PAC (SWI-CP5) STEERING WHEEL CONTROL ADAPTER CONNECTS YOUR CAR'S STEERING WHEEL AUDIO CONTROLS TO SELECT AFTERMARKET CAR STEREOS
Universal Analog/CAN-Bus Steering Wheel Control Interface With Smart Phone/PC App Programmability
The SWI-CP5 interface allowed the retention of steering wheel controls (SWC), rear-seat controls (RSC), and retained accessory power (RAP) whenever replacing factory radio. This interface also allows you to program two radio functions to each SWC button by using short press/long press dual command functionality. The SWI-CP5 works in vehicles with either data or analog SWC.
- Configure using the Web Application, Android Application, Apple Application, PC Application, USB flash drive, or manually.
- Compatible in vehicles equipped with LAN, LIN, CAN, Class II, Analog, or Serial Data SWC.
- Easily configurable using either a PC, smartphone, or tablet.
- Create and save custom vehicle configuration files for later use.
- Ability to assign two radio functions to one SWC button.
- Audible feedback for programming confirmation.
- Highly visible tricolor LED to keep the user informed of the module's status.
- Retains memory even if power is lost.
- Equipped with a manual learning function for compatibility with unlisted analog vehicles.