CRUX (SOCGM-17B) GM CLASS II HEAD UNIT REPLACEMENT INTERFACE WITH BOSE AMPLIFIED SYSTEM
Installing a new car stereo can often mean losing your GM vehicle's factory warning chimes and bypassing your Bose system. Crux's SOCGM-17B wiring interface solves this problem, allowing you to install a new receiver while retaining the safety chimes and the standard Bose amplifier. The interface does not support the Y-91 digital Bose systems found in the Escalade and Hummer, and does not retain OnStar or steering wheel audio controls.
ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Connect a new car stereo in select 2000-up GM Class II vehicles
- Retain safety warning chimes
- Retains factory Bose system
- Weight : 7.2 ounces
- Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 inches
Radio Replacement Interface : The CRUX SOCGM-17B radio replacement interface retains select factory features in General Motors Class II vehicles when replacing your factory radio with an aftermarket head unit. The CRUX SOCGM-17B retains the following factory feature set.
- Bose Amplifier (not compatible with GM's Premium Digital Bose Y-91 amplifier system)
- 12 Volt Accessory output (3A max)
- RAP (Retained Accessory Power) - keeps the radio powered after the key is off, until the driver door is opened or the OEM timer ends; whichever happens first
- Illumination Output (250mA max)
- Retains safety & warning chimes (non-adjustable)