RadioPRO3 Interface for Select GM Class II Vehicles
Radio Replacement Interface for GM Vehicles with Class II databus and 24-pin harness.
- High current 10A accessory output
- Data-controlled outputs for connection to your navigation radio; speed, reverse, and E-brake status output wires.
- Retains factory-installed amplifier (standard & premium)
- Data controlled RAP accessory output
- Keeps vehicle data bus intact for service
- Plug-in-connection for steering wheel control module (SWI-RC, SWI-RC-1, or SWI-CP2)
- In package updatable using the PAC-UP
- Adjustable chime volume: 4 levels, and off