RETROSOUND (RC-900C) RETRO CLASSIC AM/FM RECEIVER WITH AUX INPUT FOR CLASSIC CARS (DOES NOT PLAY CDS)
A MODERN RECEIVER FOR YOUR VINTAGE CAR
Listing to old tunes while driving an old car is a pretty cool way to spend an afternoon, but the tinny sound of that factory radio can get really old, really fast. If you've always wanted a better stereo in your car, but held off because you didn't want to modify the interior, RetroSound's Retro Classic AM/FM receiver will bring the modern world to your vintage vehicle.
This ingenious radio fits a wide variety of vintage cars and trucks, thanks to RetroSound's patented "InfiniMount" adjustable shaft/bracket system. Now you can cruise in style and enjoy your music in a whole new way.
CLASSIC STYLING MEETS DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY
The Retro Classic looks like an old-fashioned radio, but the vintage push-button styling conceals a thoroughly modern receiver that's made to play your digital music. You can enjoy all your favorite AM/FM stations, of course, plus you can plug your iPod™, satellite radio tuner, or just about any source with a headphone jack into the auxiliary input on the rear of the receiver. With a built-in amplifier and sound-shaping tools, you can fine-tune the Retro Classic to perform the way you want it to.
MAKE IT A COMPLETE RETROSOUND SYSTEM
Wanna add some serious power to your ride? RetroSound offers strong amplifiers to get the most impact out of your speakers and subwoofer. They also make low-profile car speakers that fit into a wide range of older cars and trucks, so you can be sure that your sound system will do justice to your vintage vehicle.
This digital media receiver will not play CDs. If you want to play CDs in your vehicle, we offer a wide selection of CD receivers.
- AM/FM receiver designed for classic cars (no built-in CD player)
- Built-in amplifier (18 watts RMS/40 watts peak x 4 channels)
- Rear-mounted aux input for iPods, satellite receiver tuners, and other devices
- InfiniMount shaft/bracket system fits a variety of vintage car dash openings
Features and Expandability
- AM/FM tuner with 18 FM/12 AM presets
- 3 EQ presets plus user-controlled bass, treble, fader, and balance
- Separate power antenna and amplifier turn-on leads
- Selectable USA/EU/Japan/AUS/RUS tuner frequencies