RETROSOUND (QUAD-4) COMPACT ADD-ON AMPLIFIER FOR RETROSOUND RADIOS - 45 WATTS RMS X 4 CHANNELS
MORE POWER, CAPTAIN
You've got a classic car with a RetroSound radio installed, but you want more power for your front and rear speakers. Enter the RetroSound Quad4, an ultra-compact 4-channel amplifier rated at 45 watts RMS per channel, which offers plug-and-play hookup to any RetroSound radio. You can connect other aftermarket car stereos via the Quad4's low-level RCA inputs.
BIG SOUND, SMALL PACKAGE
At roughly the size of a large candy bar, the tiny Quad4 delivers a mighty sound, while its dimensions allow mounting almost anywhere, including under seats and behind the dash. If you're using a sub in your classic ride, you can activate the built-in high-pass filters to remove the low bass from your full-range speakers so they play louder and cleaner. The Quad4 also features advanced thermal and short-circuit protection so you'll be able to enjoy your sound for years to come.
- 4 Ohms Power (Watts) : 45 x 4
- Peak Music Power (Watts) : 55 x 4
- THD @ RMS Power : <0.2%
- Frequency Response : 10Hz-40kHz
- S/N Ratio (EIA Rated) : >90dB
- Input Sensitivity : 250mV-6.0 volts
- Crossover Slope : 12 dB
- High-Pass Crossover Freq. (Hz) : 110 Hz
- Fuses/ATC Style : 15A x 1 (included on yellow wire)
- Dimension (W x D x H inches) : 7.16" W x 2.9" D x 1.78" H