Aftermarket performance with factory fit
Like the look of your factory radio, but wish it could do more? Car Show designed this Piranha Series multimedia receiver to fit perfectly in the dash of select 2003-up Toyota and Scion vehicles, giving you touchscreen navigation, DVD movie playback, CD/MP3 playback, and Bluetooth® connectivity. You can rock out to your favorite songs or files on disc, or you can hook up your iPhone® or iPod® for complete control and access to your playlists. You'll have front and rear USB inputs at your disposal, as well as a microSD™ card slot for adding digital tunes. Or you can just plug your digital media player in through the built-in front panel auxiliary input or your vehicle's factory aux in.
Keep your Toyota factory steering wheel controls
Car Show builds their systems to match up with your Toyota vehicle's dash opening and wiring. The included wiring harnesses let you install the receiver without having to splice wires or modify your dash, plus you don't need an expensive adapter to keep your door chimes and turn signals. Car Show even includes an adapter that you can wire in to keep your Toyota's steering wheel audio controls working with your new receiver (wire splicing required).
GPS navigation built right in
Car Show offers iGo Primo navigation, so you'll always be on the right path. You can navigate to specific addresses or any of the 11 million points of interest in all 50 states — the high-resolution 6.5" touchscreen display shows maps of the U.S. in easy-to-read detail, including 3D building and landmark views in many cities. Features like lane guidance and junction view help keep you on the right path during tricky maneuvers in unfamiliar territory.
Bluetooth by Parrot for convenience and safety
This Pirhana receiver also features reliable Bluetooth connectivity by Parrot. You can make and take calls without having to touch your compatible phone, so you can keep your hands on the wheel. You'll hear your caller over the car's speakers, while the built-in microphone picks up your voice. For added clarity in noisy vehicles, you can install the included external microphone in a convenient location. You can also stream music from your compatible mobile device to the Car Show receiver. Android™ users will even be able to take advantage of the media on their device through the Piranha receiver.
You can watch DVDs on the 6.5" screen while parked. You can also use the rear audio/video output to add back seat screens — then use the dual zone feature to let your passengers watch movies in back while you listen to music up front. If you've got a rear-view camera on board, hooking it up to this receiver is a great way to keep everyone safe.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities.
- DVD/navigation receiver with 6.5" touchscreen and AM/FM tuner
- custom-fit receiver designed for select 2003-up Toyota and Scion dash openings
- internal amp (25 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- built-in Bluetooth by Parrot for hands-free calling and audio streaming (external microphone included)
- built-in iPod control
- iPhone: Pandora control through USB connection
- built-in memory for navigation with maps of the United States and 11 million points of interest (POI)
- 2D and 3D views, including landmarks and buildings
- voice guidance and text-to-speech directions
- lane guidance and junction view
- audible speed limit warnings
- plays CDs, DVDs, microSD cards, and USB memory devices (see Details for full capabilities)
- dual-zone operation
- 3-band EQ with nine preset tone curves
- inputs: front and rear USB inputs, microSD card slot, rear-view camera input, front minijack A/V input, rear RCA A/V inputs
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, and sub)