POWER ACOUSTIK (PDN-621HB) NAVIGATION 7″ DVD NAVIGATION HEADUNIT
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT
- GPS Turn-by-Turn navigation for all 50 USA states. Set your destination to any of nearly 17 million points-of-interest, Address, or unique GPS Coordinate location. Follow the on-screen directions or audible text-to-speech commands, including lane departure guidance. Additional features include favorites list, programmable home destination, route fuel estimates
- Power Acoustik DVD drives playback traditional DVD movies, as well as MP4 and Xvid/Divx video files from DVD-R discs. CD-only products playback traditional CDs, as well as MP3 and WMA audio files from CD-R discs.
- Power Acoustik multimedia source units feature built-in Bluetooth technology, allowing the safe integration of smartphones and other devices into the car audio system. A2DP and AVRCP profiles allow for wireless audio streaming from the mobile device to the car stereo. Select media players and 3rd party apps can be controlled from the receiver’s touchscreen while enjoying quality sound from the car audio system. Phone calls can be accepted or rejected via the receiver’s on-screen interface, using most Bluetooth enabled mobile phones. If allowed, contacts list and call logs are transferred to the receiver for easy recall.
- Select multimedia source units to include an 8 or 10-band graphic equalizer. Users can tune the audio to their tastes by increasing or decreasing the level of the various frequencies. Several pre-set genre EQs are included.
- Each Power Acoustik radio features a Class A/B integrated circuit audio amplifier built-in. Its 75 watts peak-power is sufficient for most factory car speakers. Sound staging options include balance, fade, and a bass & treble level adjustment.
- Power Acoustik receivers feature USB ports and Auxiliary (3.5mm) audio input, some on the front panel for easy connection. Playback MP3 audio and MP4 video from a USB flash drive or pass audio from external media players to the car audio system.
- Glare-resistant resistive touch panels use traditional physical connections between conductive polycarbonate membranes to execute control commands. Easy to clean, easy to use…
- Offering 7 color combinations, the RGB feature allows the user to customize the color illumination for buttons and other faceplate accents. Match the receiver’s illumination to the vehicle’s interior lighting or create a color to fit any mood.
- PhoneLink for Android enables complete control of select Android smartphones and tablets by the source unit’s operating system. Conveniently launch any application, post social media updates, or play your videos and all other content on your mobile device. Your smart device display is mirrored to the head unit’s larger LCD screen via a simple USB connection. Even activate your phone’s default artificial intelligence assistant/voice command with push-to-talk (PTT). PhoneLink for Android ensures a safe, hands-free operation of your smart device without distraction. When connecting the smartphone for the first time, the head unit will upload an app to the device. Once installed, the app will automatically launch as a background task each time the phone is connected.
- Bluetooth Hands-Free Calling from Enabled Phone
- A2DP Wireless MP3 Audio Playback from Enabled Device
- Built-in Microphone & External Microphone Included
- Playback from DVD & CD of MP3 & MP4
- Playback from 64GB SD/USB of MP3 & MP4
- ID3 MP3 Tag Reading for Track & Artist Information
- AUX Audio Input for Personal Media Devices
- Multi-band Audio Equalizer w/ Presets
- Front & Rear Pre-Amp Audio Outputs
- Variable Subwoofer Pre-Amp Output
- Video Output for Auxiliary Devices
- Rear View Camera Input w/ Trigger
- 300w 4ch. MOSFET Speaker Outputs
- Custom Backgrounds & Screen Savers
- Multi-Region FM Frequency Stepping