MB QUART (NK2-116W) 6.5" 120W 2-WAY COAXIAL MARINE & POWER SPORTS SPEAKERS
An award winning, marine certified premium 6.5 inch coaxial speaker for boat, RV and off-road vehicle audio installations. The speakers feature water resistant midrange cones, titanium tweeters and rust resistant connectors. Sold in pairs with grills in white.
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Sensitivity: 86dB
- Frequency response: 65-25000hz
- 100 watt max (200 Watt per 4 speakers)
- Polypropylene woofer cone, Butyl rubber surround, and a titanium coated tweete
- Certifications: IPX67, Conformal Coated, UVA Certified, CEA426B
- RMS Power Handling (CEA426B): 60 watts
- Peak Power Handling (CEA426B): 120 watts
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Frequency Respone +/- 10DB: 35 Hz - 21kHz
- Sensitivity (1 WATT/1 METER): 87.7 dB
- Mounting Diameter / CUT OUT: 5.59" (141.9mm)
- Outside Diameter: 6.8" (174.5 mm)
- Mounting Depth/Chassis Depth: 3.7" (95mm)
- Mounting Height With Grill & Gasket: 1.13" (28.9mm)
- Weight (W/ Grills): 3.11 lbs (1.36kg)
- Certifications: IPX67, UVA Certified, CEA426B
- Product Dimensions: 15.5 X 15.5 X 16.25 in (39.3 x 39.3 x 41.2 cm)
- Product Weight: 5.3 lbs (2.4 kg)
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- MARINE GRADE PROTECTION: LIFE SHIELD Protected for water and dirt. UV protected against sun fade.
- TWEETER DOME MATERIAL: 75 Pure Titanium Dome Tweeter Very smooth musical response, high output with minimal required amp power
- SURROUND: Natural Butyl Rubber Remains musical in all weather. Does not stiffen in cold.
- CONE: 6.5 inch Composite Poly Midrange Water resistant composite polypropylene cone with temperature stable Butyl rubber surround mounted on a lightweight composite frame
- VOICE COIL FORMER: High Temperature Voice Coil and Former Voice coil is high temperature copper, wound on a Kapton former which allows the voice coil to handle more power while remaining light in weight.
- SPIDER: Water resistant spider Woven fiber composite spider to stabilize the cone and voice coil in all musical situations.
- COOLING SYSTEM: Front and Rear Venting Air passes through the spider and back plate to exchange air over the voice coil.
- CROSSOVER TYPE: 12dB Butterworth Smooth transition from high to lower frequencies remain musicial and not harsh or distorted
- FRAME: Composite ABS and glass fiber frame Composites add strenth to the frame without adding distortions or harmonics that can affect the tonal quality of the speaker
- MOTOR: High Energy Y30 Motor assembly High energy strontium ferrite magnet for higher output with minimal amp power
- GRILLS: Composite UV treated against sun fade and waterproof
- MARINE CERTIFIED: YES Longer life against harsh conditions. Protected against sun fade with UVA paint coating. Conformal coated crossover components protect against fresh and salt water spray as well as dust and sand.
- IPX67: YES Tested to the highest Marine and Motorsports standards for resisting the elements
- TWEETER MATERIAL: Titanium Dome Tweeter Very smooth musical response, high output with minimal required amp power
- MARINE CERTIFIED CROSSOVER: Marine Certified Crossover Conformal Coated, Butterworth 12dB per octave crossover with PTC (Positive Thermal Coefficient) tweeter protection