MB QUART (NK1-116W) NAUTIC SERIES 6.5" 60W RMS (120W PEAK POWER HANDLING) MARINE SPEAKERS (WHITE) FOR BOAT AND INSTALLATIONS.
A high-end sound, marine certified premium 6.5" coaxial speaker for boats, RV's, off-road vehicles or project vehicles audio installation needs. The speakers feature water resistant components to the IPX67 standard, including midrange cones, titanium tweeters and rust resistant connectors.
- Pair MB Quart NK1-116W 6.5" 240 Watt Marine 2-Way Coaxial Boat Speakers - White
- RMS Power Handling: 60 Watts
- Peak Power Handling: 120 Watts
- Minimum Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response (+/- 3dB): 70Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency Response (+/- 10dB): 30Hz - 22kHz
- Sensitivity: 91 dB
- Mounting Diameter: 5.59" inches
- Outside Diameter: 6.8" inches
- Mounting Depth: 3.05" inches
- Mounting Height With Grill & Gasket: 1.1" inches
- Certifications: IPX67, Conformal Coated, UVA Certified, CEA426B
- Marine Certified: IP67 Rating. Longer life against harsh conditions. Protected against sun fade with UVA paint coating. Conformal coated crossover components protect against fresh and salt water spray as well as dust and sand
- 1" Pure Titanium Dome Tweeter: Very smooth musical response, high output with minimal required amplifier power
- Water Resistant Spider: Woven red aramid fiber composite spider to stabilize the cone and voice coil in all musical situations. Armid fibers do not degrade over time and are not susceptible to temperature swings
- 6.5" Composite Poly Midrange: UVA Protected, water resistant composite polypropylene cone with temperature stable Butyl rubber surround mounted on a lightweight composite frame
- High Temperature Voice Coil and Former: Voice coil is high temperature copper, wound on a Kapton former which allows the voice coil to handle more power while remaining light in weight
- High Energy Y30 Motor Assembly: High energy strontium ferrite magnet for higher output with minimal amplifier power
- Marine Certified Crossover: Conformal Coated, Butterworth 12dB per octave crossover with PTC (Positive Thermal Coefficient) tweeter protection
- Product Dimensions: 12" x 10.25" x 15.69" inches
- Product Weight: 8.1 Lbs.