by MB QUART
MB QUART (NH2-116) NAUTIC 6.5 INCH COMPRESSION HORN SPEAKERS
MB Quart marine and powersports certified 6.5 inch coincident mounted compression horns featuring UHS (ultra-high sensitivity) Technology and Wavelength Transparent Acoustic Lenses with a polypropylene cone. Packaged in pairs.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Marine Grade Protection / IPX Rating: LIFE SHIELD: Tested to the highest marine and motorsports standards for protection against sun fade, fresh/salt water spray as well as dust and sand.
- Tweeters: 1 inch pure Titanium dome tweeter for very smooth musical response, high output with minimal required amplifier power.
- Cone Material: 6.5 inch Composite Poly Midrange: Water resistant composite polypropylene cone with temperature stable Butyl rubber surround mounted on a lightweight composite frame.
- Surround / Cone Coupling: Natural Butyl Rubber Surround remains musical in all weather. Does not stiffen in cold.
- Voice Coil / Former Assembly: High temperature copper voice coil. Voice coil is high temperature copper, wound on a Kapton former which allows the voice coil to handle more power while remaining light in weight.
- Spider: Water resistant, woven fiber composite spider to stabilize the cone and voice coil in all musical situations.
- Cooling System: Front and rear venting allows air passage through the spider and back plate to exchange air over the voice coil.
- Crossover: Marine Certified Crossover: Conformal Coated, Butterworth 12dB per octave crossover with PTC (Positive Thermal Coefficient) tweeter protection. Smooth transition from high to lower frequencies remain musicial and not harsh or distorted.
- Frame: Composite ABS and glass fiber add strenth to the frame without adding distortions or harmonics that can affect the tonal quality of the speaker.
- Motor: High energy Y30 strontium ferrite magnet for higher output with minimal amplifier power.
- Grills: PERSONALIZED FINISH: The Nautic compression horn speakers are finished in a hardened composite. Each speaker includes three different grills. Black, Silver and White. Many enthusiasts use the white insert to lightly sand and paint to match their personal style and vehicle.
- Additional Features: Coincident Mounted Compression Horn: Overall volume is improved as much as +5dB over conventional speakers, Wavelength Transparent Acoustic Lens improves midrange frequencies through the cone.
- Speaker RMS Power Handling (watts): 75
- Speaker Peak Power Handling (watts): 150
- Speaker Impedance (ohms): 30Hz-24kHz
- Speaker Sensitivity: 92dB
- Speaker Crossover Slope: 12dB
- Speaker Height (in): 4.0
- Speaker Mounting Diameter / Cut Out (in): 5.59
- Speaker Outside Diameter (in): 6.8
- Speaker Mounting Depth / Chassis Depth (in): 3.44
- Speaker Size (in): 6.5
- Weight: 8.95 lbs
- Dimensions: 20 × 9.5