PAC (MS-FRD1) WIRING INTERFACE CONNECT A NEW CAR STEREO AND RETAIN THE SYNC® SYSTEM AND REAR SEAT ENTERTAINMENT FOR SELECT 2008-UP FORD, LINCOLN, AND MERCURY VEHICLES
PAC's MS-FRD1 interface lets you replace the factory radio in select 2008-up Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury vehicles that use the Microsoft SYNC® system. You'll retain use of all SYNC system functions in vehicles with Sony®, THX®, Audiophile, and Shaker audio systems, as well as audio systems without external amplifiers. The audio from the SYNC system plays through your aftermarket stereo's auxiliary input.
You can also retain use of your factory steering wheel control system (adapter required), plus keep your rear-seat entertainment system and Sirius tuner, if present. Vehicles equipped with a radio that has an internal satellite radio tuner will not be able to retain the factory satellite radio.
- Radio Replacement Interface
- Compatible with 2008-2013 Ford, Mercury, Lincoln
- For vehicles with Ford SYNC retention
- Retains operation of the Ford SYNC system in vehicles with Sony, THX, Audiophile, or Shaker audio systems
- Also retains operation of SYNC in vehicles with audio systems without external amplifiers
- Enables the SYNC to play through the aftermarket radios auxiliary input
- Retains the use of external factory Sirius Satellite Radio tuners as well as rear seat entertainment systems
- Retains Rear Seat Entertainment and Rear Seat Controls
- SYNC and SIRIUS can be controlled from the steering wheel controls or from the separate multi-function LCD remote display
- Provides all necessary outputs for Standard or Navigation radio installations