IDATALINK (KIT-MFT1) INSTALL AND CONNECT AN IDATALINK-COMPATIBLE CAR STEREO IN SELECT 2011-UP FORD VEHICLES (MRR OR MRR2 MODULE ALSO REQUIRED) (BLACK)
INSTALL A NEW RADIO IN YOUR FORD TRUCK
Your 2011-up Ford is a great vehicle, but its dashboard makes it difficult to upgrade the factory radio. The iDatalink KIT-MFT1 factory system adapter (along with the Maestro ADS-MRR module, sold separately) gives you everything you need to install an iDatalink-ready double-DIN (4" tall) car stereo and wire it up to your Ford vehicle with its "My Ford Touch" radio. This package retains your amplifier and backup camera (if equipped), along with your steering wheel audio controls.
IDATALINK TO THE RESCUE
The package includes a replacement media hub which provides 2 USB ports, a HDMI jack, and a 3.5mm AUX input. You'll also retain the fader control and full functionality of your factory amplifier, as well as your rear-seat entertainment system (if present). You can set up gauges on your new car stereo's touchscreen to check engine performance and other vehicle data, such as tire pressure, battery voltage, and "door ajar" warnings, and you'll even be able to check the engine codes when a warning light comes on. The module also allows you to access the vehicle's factory settings to control customization options for lighting, door locks, and other features.
- Allows you to install an iDatalink-compatible, double-DIN radio in your Ford truck
- Also requires the Maestro ADS-MRR module
- Includes dash kit, wiring harness, and other wiring
- Includes replacement media hub with 2 USB ports, HDMI jack, and 3.5mm AUX jack
- Retains Ford steering wheel audio controls, backup camera, and factory amp
- Works with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Retains control of factory customization options for lighting, door locks, and other features
- Factory amp fader control and DSP
- Retains rear-seat entertainment system