LONG BEACH BC
RETROSOUND (LONG BEACH BC) DIGITAL MEDIA RECEIVER FOR CLASSIC CARS-DOES NOT PLAY CDS (LONG BEACH BC, BLACK FACE/CHROME BUTTONS)
MODERN FEATURES, THE LOOK OF YESTERYEAR
When I venture to classic car shows, I marvel at all the vintage rides. But, I often cringe at the less-than-optimal audio systems that owners try to work into their vehicles. RetroSound came up with a solution for drivers who want to show off the inside of their baby just as much as the outside. Their Long Beach digital media receiver provides modern audio features, like Bluetooth®, USB ports, and an option for satellite radio, while totally complementing the look of your vintage vehicle.
LOTS OF WAYS TO LISTEN
The Long Beach allows you to talk hands-free or stream audio programming to the receiver with your smartphone, and you can connect your iPod or USB thumb drive to the two rear USB ports. You'll find two auxiliary inputs on the rear of the receiver for other sources, like a portable CD player or high-res-player.
ENJOY YOUR RADIO FAVES
You can stream your favorite music apps using the built-in Bluetooth. And if you're looking for radio stations that won't fade away when you drive out of town, add a SIRIUSXM tuner to this RetroSound to enjoy satellite radio's deep programming from coast to coast. The Long Beach also offers excellent AM/FM reception, and will display song titles from any radio station that's broadcasting text information.
ADDED INSTALLATION AND SOUND OPTIONS
This RetroSound receiver features three sets of preamp outputs that make it easier to add amps and subs to your vehicle. You can adjust your bass from the driver's seat using the subwoofer level controls and variable low-pass crossover. RetroSound's Infinimount mounting system lets you adjust the spacing of the control shafts, so this receiver can fit in a variety of cars and trucks. For further customization, you can choose from 32,000 backlight colors so the LCD display will look just right in your dash.
MAKE IT A COMPLETE RETROSOUND SYSTEM
Wanna add some serious power to your ride? RetroSound offers strong amplifiers to get the most impact out of your speakers and subwoofer. They also make low-profile car speakers that fit into a wide range of older cars and trucks, so you can be sure that your sound system will do justice to your vintage vehicle.
ADAPT THE LONG BEACH TO A DIN OPENING
If your classic car has already been altered to accept a DIN (2" tall) radio, we offer a repair-kit to convert your dash opening back to its original splendor!
This digital media receiver will not play CDs.
- Digital media receiver with black and chrome control face designed for classic cars (no built-in CD player)
- Black bezel, chrome buttons
- Built-in amplifier (25 watts RMS/45 peak x 4 channels)
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- Plays MP3 and WMA music files from external sources (no internal CD player)
- InfiniMount shaft/bracket system fits most car dash openings
- LCD display with 32,000 backlight color choices
- AM/FM tuner with 18 FM/12 AM presets and RDS
- 3 EQ presets plus user-controlled bass/treble adjustment
- Subwoofer crossover and level controls
- Compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- iPod/iPhone direct control and charging via USB input
- Inputs : two rear auxiliary inputs, two rear USB ports
- Outputs : 6-channel preamp outputs (2.85