PROFICIENT IW675s - DUAL 6.5" IN-WALL LCR KEVLAR SPEAKER - EACH
The IW675s is the audio equivalent of a big-block V-8 engine. It can go head-to-head with any home theater speaker made today. Its bulletproof Kevlar drivers sound incredibly natural and handle tons of power. The versatile design fits any standard stud bay, horizontally or vertically. The IW675s is the in-wall for hardcore home theater enthusiasts.
The IW675s is built for the most demanding home theater applications. Its dual 6½-inch Kevlar woofers are the same type used on multi-thousand-dollar audiophile speakers. A pivoting aluminum dome tweeter lets you direct the sound where you need it. Because the tweeter is mounted at a 45-degree angle to each woofer, the IW675s sounds great whether mounted horizontally or vertically.
We designed the IW675s to fit in a standard stud bay vertically or horizontally, so you don't have to reframe the wall to install it. High 90 dB sensitivity lets you use it even with an inexpensive receiver. Switches for ±3 dB bass and treble adjustment fine-tune the sound to the room. So crank it up—and hold on tight! Includes Thin-Bezel Grilles held by Neo Magnets.
- Two 6½" Kevlar® Woofers
- 1" Pivoting Aluminum Dome Tweeter
- ±3db Bass & Treble Contour Switches
- Fits Horizontally Between 16" On-Center Wall Studs
- Power Handling: 150 Watts
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 90dB 1W/1m
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 9" x 16-1/8" x 3"
- Wall Cut Out (H x W): 7½" x 14½"
- Replaces IW655 Inwall LCR Speaker
- Includes Thin-Bezel Grille held by Neo Magnets