ISIMPLE (ISTY651) CONTROL YOUR STREAMING MUSIC FROM AN ANDROID OR IOS SMARTPHONE ON SELECT 2004-2013 LEXUS, SCION AND TOYOTA FACTORY RADIOS
CONNECT, YOUR PHONE, YOUR CAR - WIRELESSLY
Upgrade your car with today’s latest technology and best possible sound quality with this premium integration solution. Enjoy your favorite songs, discover new content with internet radio, and safely manage phone calls, hands-free with a touch of a button. One discrete module hidden in your vehicle seamlessly connects your devices while providing control through your factory radio and steering wheel controls. The Connect’s USB port provides charging and music playback from your smartphone or music playback from a portable USB hard drive or thumb drive.
- Full control for iPhone: Wirelessly (Bluetooth) or Wired (using customer’s Apple USB cable)
- 2.1 Amp USB connection for charging of smartphones, tablets, and media players
- Android audio streaming and wireless track control through Bluetooth connection
- USB Thumb-drive support: upto 32GB and upto 8,000 MP3 files
- Song text (metadata) on factory radio
- Auxiliary audio input (3.5mm or RCA)
- Basic control for Android: Wirelessly (Bluetooth)
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling (HFP) and audio streaming (A2DP)
- Satellite Radio ready (parts below required, sold separately)
- SiriusXM SXV300v1 Tuner Kit
iSimple SatWire (ISSR12) Satellite Radio Add-On Cable
Connect is not compatible with the SXV300
- HD Radio iSimple HDRT available as add on module
- Radios with a diversity antenna will need the PGHTY1HD harness
- Vehicle MUST be either equipped with, or have the ability to support Satellite Radio
- Bluetooth device MUST support hands free profile (HFP) in order to be compatible with the Connect. Please refer to your devices specifications to see if this profile is supported.
- Radio must have an "AM-SAT" or "SAT" button to be compatible.
- 2012+ vehicles equipped with a non-navigation touchscreen radio are also compatible.
- Pre 2010 vehicles that are equipped with factory satellite radio must disconnect the factory satellite radio tuner at the tuner location in order for the Connect to function properly.
- Not compatible in 2009+ model vehicles that have an "XM" logo printed on the face of the radio. These radios have an internal satellite tuner and are not compatible. All other radios without the logo that have an "AM/SAT" or "SAT" button are compatible.