ISIMPLE (ISTY571) GATEWAY AUTOMOTIVE AUDIO INPUT INTERFACE KIT FOR 2004-11 SELECT TOYOTA AND LEXUS VEHICLES
Recipient of a 2008 CES Innovations Award, the iSimple GateWay™ is the first interface ever to bring the iPod™, HD Radio™ broadcasting, Satellite Radio and many other portable media products into the vehicle.
The iSimple GateWay™ directly connects your iPod to your radio allowing you to browse your music, by Artist, Album, Genre, and Playlist from the radio controls. This direct connection eliminates the need for noisy FM modulated solutions and also keeps the iPods internal battery charged.
The iSimple GateWay™ brings the power of HD Radio broadcasting with the help of the HD Radio Tuner (HDRT). Available separately, the HDRT gives users more channels, more content, in exciting new formats—all with no subscription fees.
The iSimple GateWay™ can also be expanded with an SCC1 Satellite Radio tuner (sold seperately) or with the iSimple BluStream Bluetooth Interface (Select Vehicles).
The iSimple GateWay™ allows connection of any two devices at once: iPod cable, AUX cable, SCC1 Satellite Tuner (sold seperately), HD Radio Tuner (sold seperately) or Bluetooth module.
- Kit Includes:
- PXAMG GateWay Interface
- ISPDC11 iPod Cable
- Auxiliary Input Cable
- Vehicle Specific Harness
- Keeps the Factory Radio Intact – Plug-and-play interface eliminates the need to replace the factory radio, maintaining the vehicle’s original look and feel.
- Saves Time and Money – Cutting-edge technology and compact size provide huge advantages over buying and installing a new stereo with similar capabilities.
- In Most Applications Retains Original Vehicle Features – Advanced capabilities retain and all safety and convenience features tied to the factory system.i.e.OEM Satellite, Rear Seat Entertainment, and CD changers (please check vehicle compatibility notes)
- Provides Multiple Entertainment Options – Additional auxiliary input connects MP3 players, satellite radio tuners, DVD players, navigation systems and other portable media to the vehicle.
- Delivers Digital-Quality Audio – Direct connection to the factory radio ensures static-free, crystal-clear sound from the iPod and many other portable media devices.
- Enables All iPod Features and Functions from the iPod and the Radio – iPod Interface displays information and provides iPod control from both the iPod and the radio.
- Works with Multiple Applications – USB connection allows the iSimple GateWay™ to be continually updated with downloadable firmware to work with the latest applications.
- Vehicle MUST be either equipped with, or have the ability to support Satellite Radio
- HD Radio support requires the purchase of the HDRT (sold separately)
- Aftermarket Satellite Radio support requires the purchase of the ISSR11 & an SCC1 tuner (both sold separately, Canadian SCC-1C is not supported)
- Radio MUST have an "AM-SAT" or "SAT" button to be compatible. Radios that have a "RADIO" button are not compatible
- Not compatible in 2009 & up model vehicles that have an "XM" logo printed on the face of the radio. These radios have an internal satellite tuner and are not compatible. All other radios without the logo that have an "AM/SAT" or "SAT" button are compatible.
- If using with the HDRT HD Radio tuner: Radios with a diversity antenna will need the PGHTY1HD harness in order for the HD tuner to work correctly.
VEHICLE SPECIFIC TOYOTA/SCION/LEXUS NOTES:
- In Lexus vehicles equipped with factory satellite radio, the satellite tuner will have to be disconnected at the tuner location in order for the ISTY571 to work correctly.
- Not compatible in vehicles equipped with the OEM Pioneer radio with the OEL display
- In 2007 & Up Toyota vehicles that are equipped with satellite radio: The satellite radio tuner will have to be disconnected in order for the PXAMG to work correctly
- 2009+ Toyota Prius: The radio in these vehicles may be equipped with an internal satellite tuner with no distinguishing marks on the face of the radio. If the radio has a yellow satellite antenna plugged into the back, the satellite tuner is internal and the PXAMG is not compatible.
- 2009+ Toyota Venza: Only compatible in vehicles equipped with navigation
- 2011+Toyota Sienna: Only compatible in vehicles equipped with navigation
- 2010+ 4Runner: Only compatible in vehicles equipped with navigation