ISIMPLE (ISTY531) DUAL AUXILIARY AUDIO INPUT INTERFACE FOR SELECT TOYOTA, SCION, LEXUS VEHICLES
Integrates two auxiliary audio sources directly to the factory radio for the highest possible sound quality. Ideal for mp3 players, portable DVD players, handheld GPS, laptops and gaming systems.
- Plug-and-play installation maintains factory wiring integrity
- Direct audio input to factory radio for maximum sound quality
- Two separate inputs - RCA and 3.5mm minijack - for use a multitude of auxiliary audio sources
- Retains factory-installed satellite radio
- Vehicle MUST be either equipped with, or have the ability to support Satellite Radio
- Radio MUST have an "AM-SAT" or "SAT" button to be compatible. Radios that have a "RADIO" button are not compatible
- Not compatible in 2009 & up model vehicles that have an "XM" logo printed on the face of the radio. These radios have an internal satellite tuner and are not compatible. All other radios without the logo that have an "AM/SAT" or "SAT" button are compatible.
VEHICLE SPECIFIC TOYOTA/SCION/LEXUS NOTES:
- In Lexus vehicles equipped with factory satellite radio, the satellite tuner will have to be disconnected at the tuner location in order for the ISTY531 to work correctly.
- Not compatible in vehicles equipped with the OEM Pioneer radio with the OEL display
- In 2007 & Up Toyota vehicles that are equipped with satellite radio: The satellite radio tuner will have to be disconnected in order for the ISTY531 to work correctly
- 2009+ Toyota Venza: Only compatible in vehicles equipped with navigation
- 2011+Toyota Sienna: Only compatible in vehicles equipped with navigation
- 2010+ 4Runner: Only compatible in vehicles equipped with navigation