ISIMPLE (ISPDC11) GATEWAY™ 11FT REPLACEMENT CABLE
This iSPDC11 re-designed cable is now Apple compliant and replaces the dock cable on select Peripheral, iSimple, PAC and NEO iPod Adapters. Most car dock connectors charge iPods through a 12V connection that works through the FireWire portion of the dock connector. Apple decided to switch from 12V (FireWire) to 5V (USB) charging voltage on the dock connector on all 2008-Up iPhones, Touch, Nano (4G- Up) and iPads. This means that older dock connectors will still perform their intended function but no longer be able to deliver a charge. The iSPDC11 cable is EXCLUSIVE to Peripherals, iSimple, NEO and PAC Gateway iPod Adapters only. Purchase this cable to replace a damaged or missing dock connecting cable included with these adapters.
- Charges and Plays all iPods and iPhones and iPads
- Compatible with: Peripherals PXAMG, PAC (uPac), iSimple Gateway and iSimple Connect (i.e. iSGM575, iSGM651), NEO Gateway (i.e. PODHD1GV6) adapters WITH 8-pin Mini-DIN connectors only
- The iSPDC11 is also backward compatible with older iPods (Charges both old and new iPods)
- New iPod/iPhones with Lightning connector requires Apple Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
- The cable is 11 ft. long with an 8-PIN mini-DIN plug on one end and Apple 30-pin dock connector on the other.