ISIMPLE (ISMZ531) DUAL AUXILIARY AUDIO INPUT INTERFACE FOR SELECT MAZDA VEHICLES
This digital dual auxiliary input by Peripheral/iSimple is a state of the art product that allows you to directly connect TWO audio sources and play them through your factory radio. Use it to connect an iPod, other MP3 player, CD Changer, DVD audio, video game audio, etc. An auxiliary audio input provides sound only. You do not get charging, text or control of the device you are attaching. If you're looking for control, text and/or charging, you want an iPod interface.
The cable that connects this to your radio is a T-harness, so it has a plug to allow you, in most cases, to retain a factory auxiliary input currently connected to the radio. It utilizes the factory auxiliary input plug on the back of the radio so you get the best possible sound. Throw your FM modulator or cassette adapter device away!!
- Brand new, in the retail packaging
- Includes vehicle-specific cable (Others sell it separately)
- Has TWO aux inputs so you can add more than one device to your car radio
- Each auxiliary input comes with RCA AND stereo 3.5 mini (headphone) connections.
- Direct connection (No FM modulator or cassette adapter required)
- Compatible with or without factory steering wheel controls
- Compatible with or without factory navigation radio
- Compatible with or without remote factory CD changer
- Compatible with or without factory rear seat entertainment
- Compatible with or without factory satellite radio (Sirius or XM)
- Factory radio must either be satellite ready or have satellite radio in order to use thisWe're an authorized iSimple/Peripheral/PAC dealer (Ensures you get a valid warranty.)
INCLUDED IN THIS LISTING:
- Interface module (PXAUX)
- Two RCA/3.5 cables
- T-harness to connect interface to factory auxiliary input (PGHMZ1)