ISIMPLE (ISFM21) WIRED BLUETOOTH® ADAPTER - CONNECTS AN ANDROID™ DEVICE TO YOUR FACTORY RADIO
GET AUDIO STREAMING WITH THE FACTORY RADIO
So you don't want to have unsightly wires hanging all over your dash? iSimple has you covered. Using the Bluetooth audio streaming technology, the TranzItBlu Bluetooth adapter receives audio wirelessly from your Android phone, then sends it to your factory radio.
LET'S GET CONNECTED
The TranzItBlu package includes an AM/FM antenna connection and a set of RCA outputs. You can connect the RCA outputs to your factory radio's auxiliary input for a direct audio connection, then hardwire the 12-volt power and ground connections for the iSimple TranzItBlu.
If your factory radio doesn't have an auxiliary input, you're still in good shape. You can use the TranzItBlu's FM antenna connection to link into the antenna connection on the back of your radio. That way, you're essentially "broadcasting" the audio signal to an unused FM frequency on your factory radio — you can choose from four selectable FM frequencies. If you live in a problem area, you can download a TranzItBlu app that lets you choose any frequency on the FM range, eliminating audio interference problems from other radio stations.
- Provides Bluetooth audio streaming that works with an Android device and a factory radio
- Hideaway module that keeps the stock look
- Automatically reconnects with paired Android device
- Works with FM antenna connection or factory auxiliary input
- iPod Bluetooth/FM transmitter interface module (w/ 41" power/ground leads and 24" Motorla antenna connections
- On/Off switch (w/ attached 39" harness)
- Instruction Booklet
- TranzltBLU APP User Manual