ISIMPLE (IS7705) TRANZIT LINK CHARGE AND PLAY YOUR APPLE® LIGHTNING™ DEVICE ON THE ROAD
ADD APPLE LIGHTNING DEVICE PLAYBACK AND CHARGING TO ANY FM STEREO
The iSimple TranzIt LINK lets you connect your iPhone®, iPod®, or iPad® with a Lightning connector to your car's stock or aftermarket FM radio, and gives you on-the-go charging to boot.
HARD-WIRED FM MODULATOR WITH ON/OFF SWITCH
The main modulator box connects to the antenna input on the back of your factory radio. You'll need to wire up the TranzIt LINK modulator box for power and ground, which includes incorporating an on/off switch that mounts discreetly on your dash or console. Once you've got everything wired up, stow the modulator box away in your glove compartment or some other spot where it's out of view but provides easy access, as you'll need to choose a dedicated FM station to receive music from your Apple device.
JUST CONNECT YOUR DEVICE TO ONE CABLE AND GO
You can listen to your Apple device through your car stereo simply by connecting the TranzIt LINK's Lightning connector cable to your iPod, iPhone, or iPad. The cable connects to the main modulator box which you've placed out of sight. You can enjoy your favorite music on the go and keep your newer Apple device charged as you drive. You'll be able to enjoy your favorite music apps and turn-by-turn navigation directions from the Apple device through your car's speakers, too.
The TranzIt LINK's onboard 18-bit dual-channel digital-to-analog converter ensures you'll enjoy excellent sound quality from your Apple device, without annoying interference or static. You can adjust the gain on the main modulator box to get the sound output level you desire.
Note: The TranzIt LINK does not provide device control or information display through your car's receiver.
- Provides charging and audio connection between iPod, iPhone, or iPad with Lightning connector and a car FM radio
- Hard-wired FM modulator box with RCA inputs, antenna connections, plus power and ground leads
- Includes cable with Lightning connector and module with male RCA outputs, plus power lead
- Includes separate on/off toggle switch on cable with built-in fuse
- Connects to radio via factory antenna input (some vehicles may require antenna adapters)
- 18-bit dual-channel digital-to-analog audio converter eliminates noise, static, and radio interference
- Lightning cable length: 6 ft.
- RCA cable length: 18 in.
- Modulator box dimensions: 4-1/2"W x 1"H x 2"D