MERA (INSTGL2) INSTA-CURE GAP FILLING GLUE 2 OUNCE
A higher viscosity CA for loose fitting joints in which the adhesive must bridge gaps. Normally the thicker CA is applied to one surface and then the parts are held tightly together for about 5-15 seconds.
- For larger bonding areas, apply serpentine beads of the CA with enough spacing to allow for the spreading of the adhesive
- Full strength is reached in three hours
- Refrigerate to extend shelf life
- Cured CA is stable from -40 to 220? F
- Soak tip in acetone for cleaning