IMAGE DYNAMICS (IDQS 12D2 V.4) 12" 250W RMS DUAL 2-OHMS SHALLOW SUBWOOFER
IDQS Subwoofers redefine the performance standard for small thin mount subwoofers. With a very high linear excursion created from the precise motor and suspension design the IDQS Subwoofers provide you with great sound quality, and power handling as well as accurate low frequency reproduction in the smallest of spaces. Nomex Spider for consistent control throughout the piston range and life of the woofer. Poly Carbonate Neck Joint allows the woofer to handle more raw power without any mechanical failure or flex and isolate the heat from the BASV voice coil former from the cone. American Made Flat Wound Extended Voice Coil gives our woofers higher magnetic flux (strength) and more voice coil “traction” in the magnetic gap with over 1.75” of linear travel in the magnetic gap. Extended Y-35 Motor Structure allows the voice coil to move freely without any mechanical bottoming out while producing a very powerful flux field. Field Replaceable Cone Assembly can be changed in 10 minutes with only 16 screws and alignment shims that come with our recone kits.
- 12" 250 Watts RMS, 450 Watts MAX RMS, Dual 2 Ohm Impedance Subwoofer
- High Excursion Design allows acoustically linear bass output at all rated power levels.
- Parabolic Santoprene Surround to ensure cone linearity and control.
- Poly/Mica Cone for strong and distortion free bass reproduction while still reproducing all the musical nuances.
- Mounting Depth 3.5", Cutout Diameter 10.86"