SUNFIRE (HRS-10) POWERED SUBWOOFER
GET ALL THE "LOW-DOWN" FROM THIS SUB
Sunfire's HRS-10 delivers the high-impact performance you'd expect from larger powered subwoofers, but in a compact design that fits comfortably in smaller home theaters and listening rooms. Its exceptional accuracy and low distortion let you clearly hear and feel all the deep-bass details in your favorite music and movie soundtracks. The key to this sub's high-resolution sound is an unbeatable combination of advanced driver technology and the breathtaking power of a built-in 1000-watt amplifier.
MOVING SOME SERIOUS AIR
Much of the HRS-10's powerful performance comes courtesy of its massive, extra-long-throw 10" woofer. The woofer's ability to make extremely long excursions allows it to displace large amounts of air to produce the deepest bass. The driver's large, specially designed surround holds the woofer cone precisely in place as it moves, for the most accurate sound possible.
The HRS-10's 1,000-watt RMS amplifier uses Sunfire's exclusive Tracking Downconverter™ power supply to delivers high levels of current with far greater efficiency than conventional amps, for huge power reserves with minimal physical size and cool-running operation.
Sunfire's proprietary Frequency Filtration Design™ (FFD) technology helps maintain musicality and accuracy, even at the highest volumes and lowest frequencies. The amp's soft-clipping circuitry also keeps the woofer from being dangerously overdriven or producing obvious distortion, without squashing the dynamic subtleties or compromising its impact during big action flicks.
VERSATILE SYSTEM INTEGRATION
Line-level inputs and outputs, plus speaker-level inputs let you easily connect this sub to most audio systems. Its variable back-panel volume, crossover, and phase controls help you fine-tune the bass to your liking. And the sub's stylish, high-gloss piano black finish looks right at home with almost any room decor.
- Frequency response 20-100 Hz
- Built-in 1,000-watt amplifier (continuous power)
- Tracking Downconverter™ Power Supply
- Frequency Filtration Design™ (FFD) technology allows high output levels with low distortion
- Soft-clipping circuit prevents speaker damage
- Front-firing, extra-long-throw 10" woofer
- Sealed (acoustic suspension) enclosure
- Continuously variable low-pass 30-100 Hz crossover
- Continuously variable phase control (0-180°)
- Rear mounted volume, crossover, and phase control
- Signal-sensing auto on/standby mode
- Speaker-level inputs
- Line-level/LFE inputs
- Line-level outputs (70 Hz high-pass)
- High-gloss black finish
- Dimensions : 11-1/2"W x 11-11/16"H x 13-1/2"D
- Weight: 34 lbs.