HEISE (HE-BHL701) 7" ROUND 6 LED BLACK FACE HEADLIGHT - EACH
Refer to the motorcycle’s instructional manual for proper headlight removal. For most applications follow these steps: 1. Remove trim ring (if applicable) by removing
- Phillips screw at bottom of trim ring.
- Remove (4) screws in the inner headlight retaining bracket and headlight. On 2013 and older Harleys this retaining ring will not be reused however the 4 screws will be reused.
- On 2013 and older Harleys you must use the HEISE HEHB7 headlight bracket. Reuse the
- screws taken out of the old headlight retaining bracket and install them with the new headlight retaining bracket. Plug the H4 harness into the new HEISE LED headlight. 4. Replace inner retaining ring.
- Replace trim ring (if applicable).
- Turn on headlight to ensure connections where properly made.
- Adjust headlight pattern if needed.
- (2) 10 watt and (4) 5 watt CREE LEDs
- 2000LM low beam, draws 1.8a @ 13.8v
- 3000LM high beam, draws 2.6a @ 13.8v
- DOT approved for on-road use
- LED color temp: 6500K
- Polycarbonate lens
- H4 connector
- Designed for use with most motorcycles using a 7” headlight