Radio Replacement w/ SWC Retention and Double DIN Dash Kit for GM Class II Vehicles 2003 - 2013
The CRUX DKGM-48 is a premium interface for select General Motors Class II Vehicles. It facilitates the integration of an after-market radio to fully retain factory features in GM Class II Data bus vehicles for Bose Amplified and Non-Amplified Systems. A double DIN radio replacement dash kit is included in the kit to make the installation quick and easy. enhanced interface is also pre-programmed for retention of steering wheel controls.
- Retains factory features in select GM Class II Data Bus vehicles while functioning with an aftermarket radio.
- Pre-programmed to retain factory Steering Wheel Controls.
- Voice Recognition Command from factory SWC.
- Supports Bose, non-Bose and Y-91 audio systems.
- A double DIN radio replacement dash kit is included in the kit
- Retains chime functions.
- Built-in chime volume adjustment.
- EIA color coded wiring for easy installation.