CRUX (DKGM-51) RADIO REPLACEMENT W/ SWC RETENTION AND DASH KIT FOR GM LAN 11-BIT VEHICLES 2006-2012
The CRUX DKGM-51 is a premium interface and dash kit for select General Motors LAN 11-Bit Vehicles. It facilitates the integration of an after-market radio to fully retain factory features in GM LAN 11-Bit vehicles with Bose Amplified and Non-Amplified Systems. This unit also provides a double din radio replacement dash kit to make the installation quick and easy. Consumers have the option of installing a Double DIN or two Single DIN radios. This enhanced interface is also pre-programmed for retention of steering wheel controls.
- Retains factory features in select GM LAN 11 Bit vehicles while functioning with an aftermarket radio
- Pre-programmed to retain factory Steering Wheel Controls
- Supports Bose, non-Bose and Y-91 audio systems
- Retains chime functions
- Retains front and rear parking sensors
- EIA color coded wiring for easy installation
- A double DIN radio replacement dash kit is included in the kit to make the installation quick and easy
- Have the option of installing a Double DIN or two Single DIN radios
- DOES NOT support ONSTAR.