CRUX (DKGM-49) RADIO REPLACEMENT W/ SWC RETENTION AND DASH KIT FOR GM LAN 29 BIT VEHICLES 2006-2015
The CRUX DKGM-49 is a premium interface for select General Motors LAN 29-Bit Vehicles. It facilitates the integration of an after-market radio to fully retain factory features in GM LAN 29-Bit vehicles with Bose Amplified and Non-Amplified Systems. It also allows for a dash replacement kit. This enhanced interface is also pre-programmed for retention of steering wheel controls.
ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Single/Double DIN Install Dash Kit
- Accommodates ISO Double DIN Mount
- Painted to Match Factory Dash Color
- High-Grade ABS Plastic Construction
- Factory Style Texture
- Includes Steering Wheel Control Interface
- For 2006-2015 Saturn, Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick, Suzuki, Pontiac, Hummer Vehicles
- Retains factory features in select GM LAN 29 Bit vehicles while functioning with an aftermarket radio.
- Pre-programmed to retain factory Steering Wheel Controls.
- iPhone Voice Recognition (VR) feature from SWC on Kenwood, Pioneer, Alpine and JVC radios.
- Supports Pick Up/End Call, Pick Up and Toggle between 1st and 2nd Incoming call, AVRCP Track, Seek.
- Supports Bose, non-Bose and Y-91 audio systems.
- Provides Factory Rear Seat Entertainment Activation. Requires Cable #CRUX2333A (sold separately).
- Retains factory front and back park assist system.
- Retains chime functions.
- EIA color coded wiring for easy installation.
- DKGM-49: Combo Category Includes Single-DIN Installation Kit with SWRGM-49
- NOT compatible with 2012-Up SUVs/Trucks that are equipped with factory-installed Navigation radios.
- NOT compatible with Express and Savana vans that are powered by a diesel engine.
- Supports Rear Entertainment System with special order harness #CJA2333A (sold separately).
- DOES NOT support ONSTAR..