IDATALINK MAESTRO (HRN-RR-CH1) FACTORY INTEGRATION ADAPTER CONNECT A NEW CAR STEREO AND RETAIN STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS AND FACTORY AMP IN SELECT 2007-UP CHRYSLER-MADE VEHICLES (ADS-MRR OR ADS-MRR2 MODULE ALSO REQUIRED)
IDATALINK MEETS CHRYSLER
iDatalink's HRN-RR-CH1 wiring adapter allows you to connect a new car stereo in select 2007-up Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Mazda, Mitsubishi, and Volkswagen vehicles, working in conjunction with iDatalink's Maestro ADS-MRR or ADS-MRR2 module. Once connected, you'll retain the use of your steering wheel audio controls and your factory amp in these vehicles.
The package includes connectors that plug in between the Maestro module, your factory radio's wiring plugs, and your new car stereo. You'll have to solder or splice together this harness's power/ground, illumination, speaker, and navigation output wires to the corresponding wires on your aftermarket receiver's wiring harness.
EXTRA FUNCTIONALITY WITH AN IDATALINK-READY CAR STEREO
With select iDatalink-compatible radios from Alpine, JVC, Kenwood, and Pioneer (see the ADS-MRR module for specific models), you'll also be able to retain the use of your Uconnect system, including voice command.
GOT A REAR SEAT ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM?
If you want to keep the factory Rear Seat Entertainment (RSE) system, you can add iDatalink's ADS-HRN(AV)-CHR01 adapter (sold separately) to send audio and video from your new touchscreen receiver to the factory monitor.
KEEPING YOUR FACTORY FEATURES WITH AN IDATALINK-READY CAR STEREO
If you're buying a compatible iDatalink-ready car stereo, you'll enjoy the outstanding performance of your receiver, plus seamless touchscreen control over most of the factory features in select Chrysler-built vehicles. You'll also be able to display engine performance data and other vehicle info on your receiver's screen.
- Allows installation of new receiver in select Chrysler vehicles (also requires the Maestro ADS-MRR or ADS-MRR2 module)
- Retains the use of your steering wheel audio controls and factory amp in select vehicles
- Retains Uconnect with voice command and the factory satellite radio with select Alpine, JVC, Kenwood and Pioneer receivers
- Works with iDatalink ADS-HRN(AV)-CHR01 adapter to retain use of Rear Seat Entertainment (RSE) monitor
- Displays engine performance data on touchscreen with select Alpine, JVC, Kenwood and Pioneer receivers