PAC (C2R-FRD1) RADIO REPLACEMENT INTERFACE WITH NAVIGATION OUTPUTS FOR SELECT FORD, LINCOLN, MERCURY VEHICLES
Provides navigation trigger wires and timed accessory output for replacing the factory radio. Retains the factory-installed amplified audio system and rear-seat entertainment (if equipped). Use a steering wheel interface module to retain the function of all factory controls.
- RAP accessory output wire
- Reverse trigger wire
- Illumination output wire
- Parking brake wire
- Vehicle speed sense wire
- Factory 3.5mm jack if equipped
- Rear seat entertainment and dual-zone audio
- Factory-installed amplified audio system
- Single wire output for steering wheel control module
- Does not retain SYNC. SYNC retention requires the MS-FRD1
- Does not retain steering wheel controls in 2011+ F-series trucks. These vehicles must use the RP4-FD11 for steering wheel control retention.
VEHICLE SPECIFIC NOTES:
- 2008 F-250/350/450: Not compatible with model trim XL (fleet vehicles). These vehicles do not have the necessary CAN bus signals
- 2006-2007 Ford Freestyle: Does not retain RSE