PAC (C2R-CHY4) RADIO REPLACEMENT INTERFACE WITH NAVIGATION OUTPUTS FOR SELECT CHRYSLER, DODGE, JEEP VEHICLES
Provides navigation trigger wires and timed accessory output for replacing the factory radio and retains the factory-installed amplified audio system. Use the provided Steering Wheel Control output plug with a steering wheel interface module to retain all factory controls' function.
- RAP accessory output wire
- Reverse trigger wire
- Illumination output wire
- Parking brake wire
- Vehicle speed sense wire
- Keeps Data-Bus Intact for Vehicle Service & Emissions Testing
- Vehicle entertainment system (CHYRVD required for VES video in/out)
- Rear seat entertainment and dual-zone audio
- Factory-installed amplified audio system
- Single wire output for steering wheel control module
Note: It does not support fading in Premium Amplified Systems. Does not retain Uconnect.