Radio Replacement Interface With Navigation Outputs for Select Audi Vehicles
For Select Audi Vehicles
Provides navigation trigger wires and data-driven accessory output for replacing the factory radio in select Audi vehicles. Retains the factory-installed BOSE or Symphony audio system. Use with a steering wheel interface module to retain the function of all factory controls.
- Data controlled RAP accessory output wire • Data controlled parking brake wire.
- Data controlled reverse trigger • Data controlled vehicle speed sense
- Data controlled illumination output • Retains factory-installed amplified audio system
- Plug-and-play connection for SWI interface eliminates the need for SWICAN type interface
- Compatible with Bose and Symphony Systems
- Keeps Data-Bus Intact for Vehicle Service & Emissions Testing
|Product Revision History|
Current Revision #: 1.1.2a Description: Resolves possible intermittent lockup of the interface
Revision #: 1.1.2 Description: Initial Release