SOUNDSTREAM (BX-10W) BASS PROCESSOR-WHITE
They say music soothes the soul, but poor control of your system can kill the harmonics of a beautiful song or road trip. If you want to extend great-sounding music from your source to your amps, then get yourself a Soundstream Digital Bass Reconstruction Processor.
The BX digitally maximizes the ultra-low bass on all types of recorded material. The processor detects bass harmonics, then digitally recreates the original essentials for the incredible punch and impact of live music. Basically, you get more bass! Works great for music or factory radios that forgot we enjoy bass response in our systems! EDM, Banda, Rock, Jazz… No Problem!
BASS RECONSTRUCTION PROCESSOR:
- SWEEP : selects the frequency boosted by the equalizer. This is the “center frequency,” which can be as low as 27Hz or 63Hz. Choosing this frequency depends on your taste in music.
- WIDTH : increases or decreases the bandwidth range, or “Q,” boosting frequencies near the “center frequency.” Narrow Q focuses on harmonics immediately surrounding the center frequency. Wide Q unlocks harmonics all around the center frequency
- DASH CONTROL : included with this bass processor can be mounted anywhere in the vehicle, but easy adjustment from the driver seat is recommended. The output level of the Bass Equalizer can be controlled.
- Max Bass Control
- Dash Mount Remote Control
- Bass Restoration Lighted Display
- Parametric Bass Control
- PFM Subsonic Filter
- Balanced Inputs
- Bass Output Control
- PWM High Head Room Power Supply
- Output Level: 13.5 volt
- Frequency Response: 10Hz 100KHz
- THD: 0.003%
- S/N Ratio: 130dB
- Balanced Input Noise Rejection: 60 dB