WIREZ (BTR-M) BLUETOOTH AUDIO RECEIVER USER MANUAL TECH AUDIO BR1 -MANUAL WIREZ
The BTR-M is a water and dust proof, Bluetooth audio receiver. It’s been designed to provide a quick and simple way to stream music from a Bluetooth A2DP-enabled device, directly to your audio system. The pre-amp output from the BTR-M is capable of driving outboard amplifiers directly, and the built-in 12 volt output will trigger your amplifier to turn on once playback begins. The BTR-M can be installed out of sight, as your device will be the sole controller to enjoy music playback, track and volume control.
BLUETOOTH PAIRING AND CONNECTION:
- Activate the Bluetooth radio function on your device, if not done so already. This can typically be found in the Settings menu of your device.
- Ensure power is applied to the BTR-M, which can be confirmed by the flashing blue LED. This indicates that the BTR-M is in “pairing” mode.
- Initiate the “search” function within the Bluetooth settings of your device. The query will display the BTR-M as an available device.
- Select the BTR-M from this list and choose the “connect” option. You are now able to being music streaming through the BTR-M. Once a pairing is established, the BTR-M is held in memory so your device can connect to it as you wish. The BTR-M will automatically reconnect with the last known device once it’s found to be in range.
- Bluetooth v4.0 Audio Streaming via A2DP
- IPX6 Rated for Marine and UTV Applications
- Wireless Range up to 35 ft. (11m)
- Stereo Pre-amp Outputs - up to 3 Volts
- Music Sensing Remote Turn-On Output