PAC (BLU-GM11) BLUETOOTH KIT INTEGRATION MODULE FOR SELECT 11-BIT GM LAN VEHICLES
- This kit will let you control a EGO Talk BlueTooth Handsfree kit (BlueTooth kit required and sold seperately) from the factory steering wheel audio controls.
- The BLU-GM11 is a universal Bluetooth integration interface designed to work with multiple aftermarket Bluetooth kits.
- By utilizing the OnStar commands found in 11bit GM LAN vehicles, the BLU-GM11 allows your phone audio to be heard through the vehicle’s speakers and gives you control of the EGO TALK (sold seperately) through the factory steering wheel controls.
- The BLU-GM11 is designed to be a plug-and-play interface with the EGO Talk, however it can be used with any aftermarket Bluetooth kit that provides a mute & speaker output (wiring connections required).
- If the BLU-GM11 is used with a kit other than the EGO TALK, it will provide the call audio through the vehicle's speakers but the factory steering wheel controls cannot be used to control the kit.
- Control aftermarket Bluetooth kit through the factory steering wheel controls
- Compatible with amplified or non amplified audio systems
- Automatically mutes factory radio when making/receiving a call
- Can be used in vehicles with or without OnStar
- Can be used in vehicles with or without factory steering wheel controls.
- If used in a vehicle without factory steering wheel controls: The controller that comes with the Bluetooth kit MUST be used- wiring will have to be required.
- Not compatible with AD2P music streaming.
- Plug and play with EGO Talk- all other brands require wiring.
WORKS WITH THE FOLLOWING VEHICLE:
- 2007-2009 Cobalt
- 2008-2009 Malibu
- 2006-2009 HHR
- 2006-2009 Solstice
- 2007-2009 G5
- 2006-2007 Vue
- 2006-2007 Ion
- 2007-2008 Aura
- 2007-2009 Sky