Bluetooth® for Chrysler, Dodge & Jeep Vehicles Subcategories: BEECR-35P & BEECR-35D
The CRUX BEECR-35 Bluetooth Connectivity Kit is a comprehensive solution that seamlessly integrates mobile phones with select Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep automobiles. Easy access through steering wheel controls, adds to the comfort of a hands-free experience for communicating while driving. The unit is synchronized by Crux's Beeline Series Bluetooth Interface that features cutting-edge A2DP technology (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) by enabling the user to stream music into the factory installed (OEM) audio system. Note: A2DP Audio streaming will only be heard through the front speakers.
Note : This unit will ONLY function with vehicles that are equipped with steering wheel controls
- 2.1 Bluetooth Compliant
- Allows calls to be heard through the factory-installed sound system.
- Allows user to answer and end calls using the steering wheel controls.
- Allows user to make calls using voice dialing feature.
- Text to Speech (TTS) announces caller’s name or number.
- Using A2DP Technology, allows user to wirelessly stream music
Note: A2DP Audio will only be heard through the front speakers.
- DSP and Echo-Cancellation allows for clear conversation on both sides of the phone call.
- Allows any previously paired mobile phone to automatically re-connect to the Bluetooth interface.
- Automatically mutes any source as soon as a call is received and resumes when call is ended.
- Allows user to take calls in privacy mode.