CRUX (BEEBG-34) BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY KIT FOR SELECT GENERAL MOTORS CLASS II VEHICLES
The CRUX BEEBG-34 Bluetooth Connectivity Kit is a comprehensive solution that is tailored to seamlessly integrate mobile phones with select General Motors Class II automobiles. Easy access through steering wheel controls, adds to the comfort of a hands-free experience for communicating while driving. The unit is synchronized by Crux’s Beeline Series Bluetooth Interface that features cutting-edge A2DP technology (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) by enabling the user to stream music into the factory installed (OEM) audio system. Note: A2DP Audio streaming will only be heard through the front speakers.
Note : This unit will ONLY function with vehicles that are equipped with steering wheel controls.
- 2.1 Bluetooth Compliant
- Allows calls to be heard through the factory car speakers.
- Allows user to answer and end calls using the steering wheel controls.
- Allows user to make calls using voice dialing feature.
- Text to Speech (TTS) announces caller’s name or number.
- Fully retains OnStar functionality.
- Using A2DP Technology, allows user to wirelessly stream music via internet radio (Example: Pandora)
(Note: A2DP Audio will only be heard through the front speakers.)
- DSP and Echo-Cancellation allows for clear conversations on both sides of the phone call.
- Allows any previously paired mobile phone to automatically re-connect to the Bluetooth interface.
- Automatically mutes any source as soon as a call is received, and resumes when call is ended.
- Allows the user to take calls in privacy mode.