Harley-Davidson® Stereo is a high-quality, robust and durable waterproof stereo designed and built as an upgrade or replacement stereo for Harley-Davidson® Motorcycles (1998-2013 models)
- Keeps Existing Handlebar Controls
- Plug and Play, no installation kit required
- Storage pocket behind removable faceplate for most smartphones and media devices
- Supports Bluetooth and MP3 devices
- Internal device shelf
- USB device charging (Rear)
- FM/AM radio with 30 presets (US & Euro)
- IP55 Rated, for use in any environment (dry, wet, muddy, damp etc)
- Rotary Knob Control
- Removable faceplate
- Built-in 288W amp
- Connect up to 8x speakers
The AQ-MP-5BT-H Harley-Davidson® Stereo is a high-quality, robust and durable waterproof stereo designed and built as an upgrade or replacement stereo for Harley-Davidson® Motorcycles (1998-2013 models).
Plays music wirelessly via a Bluetooth enabled smartphone or MP3 device. Wired connections can also be made with stereo 3.5mm Jack or RCA inputs.
USB connection for charging of USB devices and devices with USB connector.
View track information, songs, artists and playlists on the 3″ display.
Control your music directly from the Harley-Davidson® handlebar controls or from the Bluetooth enabled device.
Uses the existing Harley-Davidson® factory stereo mounting bracket and wiring connections – simply plug and play!
Features an onboard 288W amplifier, high-quality RCA (phono) pre-outs for connecting an external amplifier or powered subwoofer and FM/AM radio with 30x pre-set memory.