RETROSOUND® (APACHE M1A) AM/FM RECEIVER FOR SELECT 1954-59 CHEVROLET TRUCKS (DOES NOT PLAY CDS)
MAKE YOUR VINTAGE VEHICLE MORE MODERN
Got a vintage Chevy truck with a radio that's showing its age? Enter the RetroSound Apache M1A receiver. This ingenious radio fits in 1954-59 Chevrolet trucks, thanks to RetroSound's patented "InfiniMount" adjustable shaft/bracket system. You can even install the Apache M1A chassis remotely with an optional RetroSound extension cable for customizing versatility. Now you can cruise in style and enjoy your music in a whole new way.
SIMPLICITY IS KEY
The Apache M1A looks like an old-fashioned radio, but the vintage push-button styling conceals a thoroughly modern receiver that's made to entertain you. You can enjoy all your favorite AM/FM stations, plus you can plug your smartphone, Dock-and-Play satellite radio, portable music player, or just about any source with a headphone jack into the auxiliary input on the rear of the receiver. The solid built-in amplifier delivers 18 watts RMS per channel, plenty of power for most situations. And new for 2021, this radio's improved circuit board includes built-in noise suppression, which ensures your sweet music will be crisp and clear.
MORE POWER TO YOU
Want to add some serious power to your RetroSound receiver? The Quad4 amplifier delivers 45 watts RMS by four channels to your speakers without taking up a lot of space. The super-compact amp plugs into your radio's harness and, in most cases, can be powered from your fusebox, so you'll save a lot of time and effort on the installation. RetroSound also makes low-profile car speakers that fit into a wide range of older cars and trucks, so you can be sure that your sound system will do justice to your vintage vehicle.
ADAPT IT TO A DIN OPENING
If your classic car has already been altered to accept a DIN (2" tall) radio, we offer a repair kit to convert your dash opening back to its original splendor!
This radio does not play CDs.
- Fits 1954-59 Chevrolet Apache Series Trucks
- Built-in Bluetooth® connectivity
- 32,000 color display
- AM/FM RDS tuner with 30 pre-sets
- Two rear-mounted USB ports for iPod®/iPhone® or USB flash drive
- Two auxiliary inputs for portable devices
- 25 watts x 4 channel RMS MOSFET power amp
- Dual RCA pre-outs plus sub output for external amps
- Patented InfiniMount adjustable shaft system
- This radio does not include a faceplate or knobs, so you will need to select a dash and knob kit with this receiver to achieve a complete vintage look.