PAC Amplifier integration interface for General Motors vehicles
Amp up your listening pleasure, easily add aftermarket amplification to your 2000 - 2013 General Motors factory radio.
OEM-1 with a vehicle-specific harness plugs into the vehicle's wiring and offers a 4 channel RCA audio output for adding aftermarket amplification. Provides full range audio output 20-20,000Hz; the volume of the factory radio controls level.
- Plug in installation retains factory wiring integrity
- Linear 20-20,000Hz sound reproduction based on an input signal
- 4 channel RCA output
- Amplifier turn-on trigger wire
- Transformer isolated for optimal sound and performance.
- Warning chimes will sound through the front left RCA output
- Not compatible with premium factory amplified audio systems
- Turning on the rear seat entertainment controls will make the rear outputs of the interface play the second audio source