by PLANET AUDIO
PLANET AUDIO (AC3000.1D) ANARCHY SERIES CAR AUDIO AMPLIFIER-3000 HIGH OUTPUT, CLASS D, MONOBLOCK, 1 OHM, LOW LEVEL INPUTS, LOW PASS CROSSOVER, MOSFET POWER SUPPLY, HOOK UP TO STEREO AND SUBWOOFER
BREAK OUT YOUR MUSIC
Push your music to its limit with the Planet Audio Anarchy AC4000.1D Monoblock Class D Amplifier. With 4000 Watts Max Power and MOSFET power supply, this Amplifier drives up the Bass in your music. Customize the sound with Variable Low Pass Crossover, Bass Boost, Subsonic Filter, Switchable Phase Control and Remote Subwoofer Control. Strap this Amplifier to another AC4000.1D for double the performance.
- Class D Monoblock, MOSFET Power Supply
- 4000 Watts @1-Ohm Max Power
- 3000 Watts RMS @1-Ohm
- Low Level Inputs, Pre Amp Outputs
- Variable Low Pass Crossover, Bass Boost, Subsonic Filter, Switchable Phase Control
- Remote Subwoofer Control
- Strapping Capable
CLASS D AND MOSFET
- Class-D amps run more efficiently and generate more power using a more compact design than traditional Class A/B amps.
- Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistors quickly switch from full to non-conduction for high efficiency output.
STRAPPING CAPABILITY AND 1 OHM STABLE
- Strap two amplifiers together to get double the power at an impedance of 2-Ohms.
- 1-Ohm stable gives you maximum power for superior wattage and performance without overheating. The greater the power the more current drawn from your vehicle's electrical system.
VARIABLE LOW PASS FILTER AND SUBSONIC FILTER
- Variable low-pass filter gives you control over the frequencies that pass through to the subwoofer.
- Subsonic filter restricts low-frequencies below the specified setting for better subwoofer protection and performance.
SUBWOOFER LEVEL CONTROL AND BASS BOOST
- A wired remote lets you easily control the subwoofer level for customized output and superior sound.
- Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it.
PRE-AMP OUTPUTS AND LOW LEVEL INPUTS
- This unit's Pre-Amp outputs let you expand your system by adding one amp or signal processor.
- Low-level inputs accept pre-amp output signals to allow for the addition of amps and processors to units equipped with RCA Pre-amp outputs.
SHORT PROTECTION AND PHASE CONTROL
- Automatic shut-off protects the amplifier if it gets too hot or if speakers fail causing a short.
- Phase control lets you adjust the speaker phase with the amplifier if your speakers or subwoofer are hooked up 'out of phase'.
SWITCHABLE INPUT SENSITIVITY
- Switchable input sensitivity provides adjustable control over the input signal from the head unit to achieve customized balance between power and sound quality.
- The Anarchy Logo Illuminates with Blue backlighting to accent the Amplifier's appearance.
ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Power - 4000 Watts Max x 1 @1-Ohm, 2000 Watts Max x 1 @2-Ohms, 1000 Watts Max x 1 @4-Ohms, 8000 Watts Max x 1 @2-Ohms Bridged
- Class D - Power loss is significantly reduced making the amplifier highly efficient. Excess energy is stored until it’s needed instead of being converted into heat. Reduction in size/weight, reduced power waste, smaller heat sink, compact circuitry
- 1 Ohm Stable - Able to continuously power loads of 1 Ohm without encountering difficulties such as overheating. Typically made to power up subwoofers that demand the heavier power load requirements to be able to perform the way they were made to
- Strapping Capable - You are able to strap two AC4000.1D amplifiers and double the power that is being sent to your subwoofer(s). You now have the ability to connect more subwoofers to take advantage of the extra power
- Variable Bass Boost - Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it
- Variable Subsonic Filter - To prevent your subwoofer(s) from bottoming out, the variable subsonic filter filters out frequencies below the subwoofer(s) specified low frequency limits and allows the driver to reach a maximum safe excursion
- Variable Low-Pass Crossover - Subwoofers reproduce sound based on a number of different low-range frequencies. You can set exact sound specifications for the bass frequency reproduction
- Specs - Dimensions: 15” x 10” x 2.4”, Weight: 11.2 lbs.